Saturday, January 26, 2008

January 25, 2008 Home Group

Hello everybody!
Because not all of our youth were able to attend last night's home group, I'll give a short description of our night here. Lizzy played the guitar and led worship for the first time (applause applause!). We played several games, including "Murder in the Dark" (thanks to I Mei), "Winking Murder," and "Mafia." Yes, it was rather violent. But it was very exciting to kill all your friends, I'm sure everyone will agree to that! I'm rather surprised that all of us are still alive this morning. After all, even one of the policemen, Daniel, was going around murdering innocent people. Does that surprise anyone?
Afterwards, we ate mashed potatoes and pink smiley face cookies for snack. Doesn't that sound like a perfectly balanced meal? It sounds like a great meal to me! Of course, any meal which includes cookies sounds like a great meal to me, and with potatoes to make the meal healthier, it's even better! Jessica, however, thought that the cookies looked like aliens and/or sick people. Well, it's okay, I think they must have tasted good enough, judging by how fast the cookie container was emptied.

2 comments:

Jess said...

They were PINK!!! hahaha.... The cookies were PINK!!! hahaha....

lavien said...

haha